Wednesday 16 November 2011

Girl Guiding Craft Night - Preparation

When I was younger I was part of the Girl Guides and I think it played a huge part in my bug for crafting.  I have always been crafty, both my parents encouraged it at home but at Guides and Rangers I had some amazing leaders that really inspired me to carry on and try out different things.  My friend Sarah is a now a leader at the group we used to go to and asked me if I would like to do a craft evening with the girls, how could I say no?  I didn't want the crafts to be too difficult or take too long, but they had to be really fun and creative so I have decided to base the night around fabric flowers which I just love to make.  We will be making fabric flower hair bands so I got to work over the weekend to come up with a project plan.  Here is what I came up with.
I hope they enjoy making them, I'll be posting again soon with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment