Monday 2 May 2011

Birch Hill and Hanworth Community Website

Today the website I designed for the Birch Hill and Hanworth community went live Yay!! I'm really pleased how it turned out and need to extend a big thank you to my brother Chris for taking the time to make it, even though he had insane amounts of Uni work to finish.  The link is below so if you live in the area or just want to find out what is going on take a look.





The ladies who commissioned the website are currently working on the first release of the Birch Hill and Hanworth newsletter so sign up if you would like to receive it.


I've also been working on some designs for other websites, one was for Chris' new profile page Redesigning the Web.  This is part of his coursework and Chris designed the theme (old and new), the layout and the main globe and I just helped with some of the graphics.  I had a lot of fun with this, instead of several pages it is made up of one continuous page that scrolls up to space and down into the ground.  Chris let me go a bit mad and then he put loads of cool effects in afterwards.  It's not completely finished but we have lots more ideas so will work on it more later in the year.


There are quite a few surprises on this website, there are lots of links hidden around the page, so get clicking to find everything!!



No comments:

Post a Comment